MACFAB 40 Baler
The MACFAB 40 is the smallest vertical baler in the MACFAB range. It is ideal for businesses with small volumes of waste material and limited space to install a baler. The baler comes as standard with a 13 amp single phase 220 volt power supply but other voltages are available.
- Different Color options
- Suitable for garage fore courts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitality establishments and businesses in city locations.
- Suitable for small volumes of waste material.
- Retainers to prevent spring back of material in the bale chamber.
- Galvanised finish
- Insert to crush small cans
- Alternative power supplies
40 BALER- Drawing(PDF 204.92 KB)
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|Transportation Ht:||1.40 m|
|Weight:||40 kg (depending on material used)|
|Power Supply:||220 - 240 Volt 1 phase|
|Motor:||1.5 kW 13 Amp|
|Pressing Force:||up to 2.0 Ton|
|Noise Level:||68 decibels|
|Cycle Times:||20 seconds|
|LOADING APERTURE SIZES|