MACFAB 550 Mill Size Baler
This mill size vertical baler has a wide loading aperture for large carboard boxes. The 550 baler can make bales of cardboard up to 550kg. In some cases, recyclers will offer increased rebates as these bales do not need to be reprocessed before being sent to a paper mill. Bales Can be tied with either bale strapping or steel baling wire.
- Produces a a mill size bale.
- Ideal for medium to large amounts of material.
- Dual cylinders for even compaction of waste material.
- 3 - phase power supply
- Auto control panel with bale full light and E-stop with locking key
- sliding top door
- Galvanised finish
- Alternative power supplies
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|Weight:||550kg (depending on material used)|
|Power Supply:||380 - 400 Volt 3 phase|
|Motor:||5.5 kW 16 Amp|
|Pressing Force:||up to 50 Ton|
|Noise Level:||68 decibels|
|Cycle Times:||40 seconds|
|LOADING APERTURE SIZES|