MACFAB 60 Baler for Plastic film
This baler is ideal for businesses with small volumes of waste material and limited space to install a baler. Compact your cardboard boxes and plastic film into a 60kg bale. The baler comes as standard with a 13 amp single phase 220 volt power supply but other voltages are available. Two rolls of 9mm bale strapping are hung at the front of the baler to tie off completed bales. Retainers are installed at the front and the back of the bale chamber to hold material in place. An eject trolley is also included to remove bales from the bale chamber.
- Different Color options
- Suitable for garage fore courts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitality establishments and businesses in city locations.
- Suitable for small volumes of waste material.
- Makes a 60kg cardboard bale.
- Retainers to prevent spring back of material in the bale chamber.
- Reel holder at the front of the baler holds 2 rolls of strapping for tying bales.
- Galvanised finish
- Insert to crush small cans
- Alternative power supplies
60 Baler Video
60 BALER- Drawing(PDF 204.92 KB)
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|Transportation Ht:||1.63 m|
|Weight:||60 kg (depending on material used)|
|Power Supply:||220 - 240 Volt 1 phase|
|Motor:||1.5 kW 13 Amp|
|Pressing Force:||up to 3.5 Ton|
|Noise Level:||68 decibels|
|Cycle Times:||24 seconds|
|LOADING APERTURE SIZES|