MACFAB 650 Waste Baler
The largest vertical baler in the MACFAB range. The extra-large loading aperture makes the 650 an excellent choice for the baling of large cardboard boxes. The 650 baler can make cardboard bale up to a weight of 650 kg. An ideal choice for businesses such as warehouses or retail stores who generate waste of large sized cardboard boxes. the large loading aperture means there less need to fold boxes before loading into the bale chamber.
- Produces a 650 kg bale
- large loading apature for easy loading of material into the baler.
- Dual cylinders for even compaction of waste material.
- Retainer claws to reduce spring back.
- Auto control panel with bale full light and E-stop with locking key
- sliding top door
- Galvanised finish
- Alternative power supplies
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|Weight:||650kg (depending on material used)|
|Power Supply:||380 - 400 Volt 3 phase|
|Motor:||5.5 kW 16 Amp|
|Pressing Force:||up to 50 Ton|
|Noise Level:||68 decibels|
|Cycle Times:||40 seconds|
|LOADING APERTURE SIZES|