MACFAB Bag Compactor
The MACFAB Bag Press Compacts waste into a chamber lined with a black refuse bag. Once completed the refuse bag full of compacted waste takes up less space. There is also the benefit of less handing in waste disposal.
- Suitable for both wet and dry kitchen waste materials.
- High compaction ratio 10:1.
- Suitable for garage fore courts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitablity establishments.
- Top loading.
- Split chamber for ease of bag removal.
- Wheel mounted for quick and easy movement.
- Low operational height.
- Galvanised finish
- Alternative power supplies
- Automatic compaction cycles.
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|Power Supply:||220 - 240 Volt 1 phase|
|Motor:||1.5 kW 13 Amp|
|Pressing Force:||up to 3 Ton|
|Noise Level:||68 decibels|