MACFAB Bag Compactor
The MACFAB Bag Press compacts wet waste into a chamber lined with a black refuse bag. The operator loads waste into the compactor bin until it is full then runs the compactor to compresses the waste to make more space for extra waste to be loaded into the machine. This machine runs on a 13-amp power supply and compact design means it can be installed in a small storeroom. This is an excellent solution for restaurants, hospitals, marine settings, care homes and hotel kitchens to reduce waste onsite an minimize the amount of wheelie bins needed for waste disposal.
- Suitable for both wet and dry kitchen waste materials.
- High compaction ratio 10:1.
- Suitable for garage fore courts, retail outlets, offices, small hospitality establishments.
- Top loading.
- Split chamber for ease of bag removal.
- Wheel mounted for quick and easy movement.
- Low operational height.
- Galvanised finish
- Alternative power supplies
- Automatic compaction cycles.
An overview of the baler specifications, dimensions, loading aperture and bale size. Please feel free to contact us to confirm any questions you have on the machines specification or performance
|220 - 240 Volt 1 phase
|1.5 kW 13 Amp
|up to 3 Ton